[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Rover tools . again

Chris J Wilson chris at chris-wilson.org
Mon Nov 12 16:12:41 GMT 2007

I've got exactly that same problem with getting the spark plugs out of my NADA spec P6B, and it's driving me nuts - bad pun, I know ;)

The annoying thing is that it's only a problem on my export model '69 P6B. My '70 P6B Estate and '74 UK spec P6B are all fine and I can use a standard socket. If it wasn't for the love of these things, I'd gas torch the lot of them..

~Chris