[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Rover tools . again

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sun Nov 11 22:51:53 GMT 2007

Hi
 The first  nuts I undid on my P6B ,sump plug , wheel nuts and the plug on top of the filter for the AED ,  all  needed BSF wrenches
!!
Can any one tell me if there is a commercially available version of the Rover " special plug spanner "??,Mine has gone AWOL . I
can't reach the V8 plugs with a standard thin wall socket plug spanner . I would guess that the head was originally designed for
10mm plugs , and the Solihull engineers decided to fit British 14 mm plugs when they anglicised the engine
Cheers
 patrick