[ROVERNET - UK] OT: Hurricane NOEL to PEI

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Nov 2 14:05:11 GMT 2007

Hi Glen
           Thanks for the warning, we are all battened down and ready, Rover
in the garage and the coracles run up on shore, Anne has gone to the
basement. My only worry now is that very valuable Canadian dollars ( $1.05
against the US) don't blow away!!!
                                             Regards Ben
PS Glen have you visited my web site yet????

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/