[ROVERNET - UK] Another electrical snafu on this#"?&^%%$#$ 3500S

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 01:28:46 BST 2007

I use a .177 pellet gun bore brush to clean all of my female connectors,
polish the bells and cut 1/4 inch of wire off the harness end to expose new
copper. I use a hobby brush to acid wash the parts riveted together, rinse
and use a punch to set the rivet to make sure it is tight. All of those
parts corrode and glaze.