[ROVERNET - UK] Another electrical snafu on this#"?&^%%$#$ 3500S

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Wed May 23 00:47:52 BST 2007

Hi Bill
         Some British cars and I think Rover was one,  had a switch for
parking at night, this left only one front and rear park light on depending
on which side of the road the car was parked. In the sixties it was law to
have outside park lights on all night when a car was parked on the street. I
never had a good battery in those days so like many others placed a small
hurricane lamp beside the car, half the glass was painted red the other half
clear. If your car has this switch that may well be part of the problem.
                          Good Luck  Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/