[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Electrical Question

Walter Reynolds wreynold at uniserve.com
Mon May 14 22:05:08 BST 2007

Hi all.  Eric did some troubleshooting for me this morning (with me in the
looker-on and general helper role) and narrowed the problem down to no power
output from the generator (regulator was doing its job).  As I have had this
generator worked on before (April 05 and April 06 - see where my "each
spring" comment came from in my first email), I will take it back for May 07
work.  The Rover goes in Tuesday a.m.  Hopefully the problem will be fixed
because Saturday is the ABFM in Vancouver and, although the weather looks
wet (at this point in the week) I want to have the Rover back to take to the
ABFM, if only to prove to the nay-sayers that Rovers do not melt in the
rain.

Again, thanks all for your help, especially to Eric.

Walter.