[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Electrical Question

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 01:39:08 BST 2007

Walter,
My voltmeter attached "permanently" to each of my
Rovers (one, now) showed 14.5 volts charging when
running with no equipment on.

Is the belt tension such that it only depresses 1/2
between the waterpump pulley and the generator pulley?

If you want to escape from Pitt Meadows for a while,
come over and we can potter.  I have a new regulator
that we could try but I don't know the condition of my
spare generators.

Eric