[ROVERNET - UK] Blown fuse

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sun May 6 17:51:48 BST 2007

Try the old process by elimination. First disconnect the power input lead to
the turn signals. If it continues to blow it is probably the instrument
voltage stabilizer. This is the one common item to fuel and temp gauges. If
it does not blow then the problem is undoubtedly in the turn signals and
probably a shorted wire. Remove the turn signal bulbs and check for shorts
of the individual leads using an Ohm meter. There should not be a path to
ground (earth) with the bulbs removed. Be certain that the indicator bulbs
in the dash are also disconnected. These are sometimes in parallel with the
front turn signals.

Slats