[ROVERNET - UK] Need to know about Land Rovers for pulling?

David Read defender110 at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 3 22:12:48 BST 2007

Thanks Adrian ...
The thought did occur to me after I pressed send
;-)
We can't assume *any* message is from our local area.
The world is bigger than Oz or the States

The Defender can certainly tow, but not at the speeds expected in the
States.
My truck is at
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~defender110@ozemail.com.au/mypage/development.htm

Cheers