[ROVERNET - UK] high beam dip switch

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Thu May 3 20:46:57 BST 2007

My NADA 3500S has the original left side stalk. Pulling does light up the
far beams, but the foot switch only will keep them on. I have the impression
that it is the same switch with the high beam wires disconnected and routed
thru the floor switch. As an older American, my foot gets a nostalgic twinge
every time I push the high beams... I believe many states required floor
switches until the Feds standardized on steering column stalks in the 60s or
70s.