[ROVERNET - UK] high beam dip switch

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Thu May 3 01:33:00 BST 2007

When the light switches are on do you have 12V on the blue?  Or is the low beam working?
The connector block does come out when you remove the switch, I have done this.
RHD cars have the dip on the left.
Yes pushing up selects high beam.
The UW wires (which feed high beam) should go in to the double connector.  Rovers are very consistent about the colour codes.

PVS