[ROVERNET - UK] Bleeding brakes!

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 21:14:58 BST 2007

Thanks Eric,

I had tried that method, but the fluid seemed to be oozing out on each
union. One thing I had noticed was the front brakes, when bled, didn't flow
as well as the rear brakes. This was when we tried the combination of the
mity vac and the foot pump. The rears flowed very well when both the vacuum
and the foot pedal , but the front's flow didn't improve at all.

thanks again,

Steven