[ROVERNET - UK] Wanted P6 dash top

Robert Pinner robert at clocksoft.com
Thu Mar 29 12:03:33 BST 2007

Hello,

I'm in the process of building a replica of the Copperleaf Red P6 rally
cars. It's a project I picked up after it had been abandoned by someone
else a couple of years ago.

I'm just about ready to get the navigators panel made up. My research
shows the top dashboard panel is different to the standard P6 item and
gives more clearance for the extra dials and trip meter etc. Rather than
try and get this re-made, I've come to the conclusion that using a LHD
dashtop from a P6 with round instruments will give the clearance I need
and will look close enough to the original.
Can anyone help in my quest for a LHD dashboard top? I'm in the UK but
will gladly pay postage from overseas. I'm not too bothered if it will
need recovering.

Offers please to robert at clocksoft.com

Thanks

Robert Pinner.