[ROVERNET - UK] P6B - Removing rear brakes

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Mar 18 11:47:22 GMT 2007

Good for you John...and you can also change the engine oil by removing the
engine and pouring it out but you don't need to.....

 I am not bickering..and I don't feel anyone else is bickering.. why is it
when someone who knows and works on Rovers wants to make a point that
differs from some on this board it's considered as bickering...what happened
to exchanging ideas ???
 I have owned as many Rovers as most here on this board (probally more) I
have been driving them for 36 years...maintained them for the same period.
So when I have a point that concurs with the manual ...I do know what I am
talking about !! I don't need anyone using cap letters (computer yelling)
to explain his backyard mechanics (yes I am refering to you John) however I
am willing to banter with the many here who know what they are doing and how
it is done...not always do I agree (nor does everyone need to) but I always
listen...I have listened to many great and knowledgable lads on this board
for years...some good ideas have been presented here.
 That said....I am sorry John if you consider my differing opinion as
bickering...but although paul and I have different viewpoints on this
procedure I have great respect for his knowledge on Rover maintaince !!
(he's simply got this one wrong...LOL)

 Regards

 Dennis