[ROVERNET - UK] 1971 3500S Distributor Cap

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 00:33:14 GMT 2007

Hello All...
I am trying to figure out something.....

Can you have a dist cap go bad and create cross
sparking from within the cap. This being where the
power arcs from one tip of the dist cap to another
tip.

I have rebuilt the upper motor and its still doin the
same thing as it was before and am thinking it is a
simple as points, condensor and cap....even though I
had replaced this already....but the parts are bad.

Let me know what you all think.
Thanks
David

Oh...by the way, the TC is running great after
replcaing the points and condensor....thanks for the
help.