[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2 P6"s TC for sale in Nova Scotia

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Thu Mar 1 19:26:57 GMT 2007

Hi Folks
             These cars are probably too far away for most rovernetters but
I'll pass along the info anyway, you never know? Located at Meteghan River
Nova Scotia are two P6 TC's a 1967 (blue)and 1969 (white) price for both
$2500 .The 69 has good motor but needs paint and rear end. It sounds like
the  present owners idea was to make one good car out of the two. I haven't
seen them and can not give any details as to condition, I doubt he will get
anything close to his asking price. However if interested call Gerald Comeau
Tel 902-645-2212 home or  902-769 7597 cell.
                                         Regards  Ben (Irishrover)

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/