[ROVERNET - UK] Hello?

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 07:56:50 BST 2007

Eric Russell wrote:
> Yes,
> You have all the earmarks of a typical Rovernet
> message.  Try not to go screaming off topic like Glen
> does.  :-J
>
> Eric

I reserve the right to go off-topic when it's been unusually quiet! If
you have any complaints, you should bring them to the attention of the
management (such as it is).

;-)

We're hearing from Italy, but those Aussies and Kiwis seem to have gone
incommunicado! And Alan Francis in England should tell us what he's been
up to with his cars. I understand he recently took up residence in his
new country estate and built a climate-controlled six-car garage with
two lifts and a state-of-the-art paint booth. He should be making real
progress, now!

;-)

Glen