[ROVERNET - UK] SAVE Patrick's P3 Rover 75 on eBay

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 03:07:30 BST 2007

I would like to organize a foundation to rescue Patrick's Rover 75 from
Canada and bring it back to the Good Old USA where it was restored and
rightly belongs. There are already an inordinate number of nice old
Rovers north of the border as it is! I'm going to start us off with $100
USD. (That's not as much as it used to be, but it's a start.) If you
want to make contributions in multiples of $100 USD, please contact me,
and I'll provide you with my mailing address. Let's shoot for one
hundred of these $100 USD contributions so that Patrick gets at least
what the car is worth.

I'm willing to store it in my garage indefinitely at no charge to the
Foundation.

;-)

Glen