[ROVERNET - UK] Classic car prices

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 02:33:04 BST 2007

Slatskars wrote:
> This was the motorhome that you helped me obtain the last bit of
> wainscoting for, Glen. Many thanks again, I still owe you one.
>
> Slats
You know, Slats, there are a couple of people out in your neck of the
woods who consistently list oddball cars (the ones I like) on eBay.
Maybe you could pick one of those up for me and meet me in Chicago and
we'll call it even! A trip over the Rockies in a DKW or two-cycle Saab
would be a fun diversion for you, eh? You could freewheel about half of
that distance.

Glen