[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000 Ful Pump as Well

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 21 18:22:19 BST 2007

I have an urgent need. Could someone give me the part number for the fuel
pump on my 69 2000TC. It has died and I need the car for a showing next
week. A prompt reply is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta

Fritz Rauschenberg
wfritz at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Classic-car-key-MRN-FS-FP-Motorcycle-or-vintage-rootes
_W0QQitemZ290141138647QQihZ019QQcategoryZ27380QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV
iewItem