[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000 Keys.

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 21 17:37:20 BST 2007

The ignition switch is pretty standard, similar to other British cars. You
should be able to order a key and tumbler from Moss Motiors or Victoria
British for an MG Midget or MGB. Use the point of a test light  or ice pick
to depress the little button on the side, grasp the tumbler with a vice
grips and pull it out. The new one just pops in to replace it.James Dean,
Ft. Lauderdale.