[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000 Keys.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:56:09 BST 2007

I have a problem. The previous owners of my 2000 TC lost the keys. Rather
than getting a new set made they just put in a different key switch into the
ignition, and left the car unlocked. I would like to lock it. If everyone
out there in Rover world could have a look and see if what key code they
have. If anyone has FR 822, or FS 896, then could they be so kind to make a
copy, and send it to me. I am prepared to pay for the key cutting of course,
and postage. Contact me off list.

I thought that I had the old key switch, and that I could send that off to a
guy in Texas to get one made. Unfortunately I seem to have lost it, so I
would have to take the whole car to Texas. I can probably get the boot key
made, by taking out the glove box lock and sending it to them

James Radcliffe.