[ROVERNET - UK] NADA 3500S / ebay

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 20:18:18 BST 2007

Looks like one that was up for sale a few years back. I thought that one
was in California, though.

I think that sometimes people see April Yellow TC's when they are
considering a repaint and then choose a yellow with a bit more punch.
There's a GM/Chevy color called Butternut that very close to April
Yellow but not quite so pale. I've seen butternut Chevies that look
fabulous. This car looks a little bit more lemony-green-chartreuse, but
cameras sometime lie a bit.

Glen