[ROVERNET - UK] 1966 P5

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 15:14:47 BST 2007

Welcome to the group Stephen. I have a back burner project in a 64 P-5, 4
speed with O/D. I am located in Southwest Washington State, just nine miles
North of Portland, OR although from New Kensington, PA originally. it is
back burner because I am heavily involved with an MG club and have way too
many projects to work through. You will find lots of very good advice from
many experienced folks on this list. Well worth the effort.

Slats Wolfe