[ROVERNET - UK] spark plug question.

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Tue Jul 17 19:45:20 BST 2007

Calling on the Rovernet Brain trust once again.
                                                                    What a
great resource this is too. Today while checking my spark plugs I came up
with a few questions. The plugs in my TC series two are NGK BPR6ES. the
Owners maintenance manual states Champion N6Y. I have a Champion Catalogue
issued 1973, it states N7Y. I'm a little confused anyone know the correct
plug application for my car, I realise the Champion numbers are not readily
available and could not find a cross reference from Champion to my NGK's
Look forward to your help
                                                   Regards  Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/