[ROVERNET - UK] 165 x 14 tyres.

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:56:35 BST 2007

When the aspect ratio isn't specifed then you can assume it's 0.78;
that is to say a 165R14 is a theoretical 165/78R14

Some equivalents are here, including the 175/75

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/45_conversionchart.html

Otherwise you can find the original size tyres at a few places, but
they can tend to be rather more expensive than the alternatives.

Aidrian