[ROVERNET - UK] non Rover Question

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Sat Jul 7 13:57:16 BST 2007

Hi Folks
             Amongst my array of parts I have two engines that are a
mystery. Not a big mystery I know they are Morris engines, maybe MG Midget
or Morris Minor. If anyone can identify them I'd appreciate it, but rather
than bomb the rovernet please contact me off line.
1st engine - a plate riveted on right side - 100C-Da  H7384. stamped on
block 27 C4A    235. On the left side 12G432  MOWOG.
2nd engine - stamped on left side block 2A799, below VO below RMO. also 950
MOWOG 210875.
Hope someone can help  irishrover at netscape.ca
                               Regards  Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/