R: R: [ROVERNET - UK] Rover SD1 Fuel suppy

Ruotolo Gianluca (MERCATO STAFF) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Tue Jan 30 10:14:11 GMT 2007

Dear friends and dear Ahl,

		thanks for the mesaage.
It's not for me, I don' t own any SD1, but a friend of Udine has a 1976 3500 Mexico brown and he had some fuel supply problems, very rare but not easy to solve.

I'll pass him these informations and I hope these suggestions will be helpful for him.

By the way, by us SD! Are becomind rarer and rarer.
I've always loved them, colud be a good idea for the next car...

Best regards, Gianluca.