[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC Oil Filter Numbers

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 25 22:58:32 GMT 2007

Hi Glen,

NAPA # 1806 and Car Quest 85806 are the easiest to find as most stores have
a few in stock or can order one or two for you over night.  WIX 51806,
Baldwin BT 216 the best filter of the lot, AC 939, Perkins 2654403 and Fram
PH 2821 the worst of the lot, also work but are hard to find.  If you do
find a source you may have to order a case to get to get them.  Bring lots
of money. Remember the 2000 engine does not have an anti-drain back pipe so
we are stuck with this odd ball oil filter that are required for some
models of Caterpillar and Perkins engines.  Have fun.  jb