[ROVERNET - UK] Celica 5 speed into a 3500s

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Mon Jan 15 01:12:23 GMT 2007

Easiest fix is to cut out the tunnel and weld in a new wider one, as the
celica box is much larger than the old 4 speed, much better off with an SD1
box, even though, dare I say it, it is not as strong.
Thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au