[ROVERNET - UK] Interior Trim for a P4

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Jan 12 14:31:38 GMT 2007

There is a product called leather touch that I have used to subsitute for
leather quite often with great results. There are several leather
look-a-likes but you must be careful .
 Interior panels like the P4 are easy to replicate and most local trim shops
should be able to give good results.

 Regards

 Dennis