[ROVERNET - UK] off topic

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Mon Feb 19 23:55:02 GMT 2007

Hi Ben,
There is danger of grave engine damage...seized and bent
valves and in some engines, broken pistons.  Tank should
be boiled.  I don't know about the rest of the fuel system
but the harm is done when the sugar cokes up the valve
guides.  I have personally seen this happen within ten
miles.  It may be necessary to disassemble the head(s) to
 properly clean the valve stems and guides.

Roverly,
Kent K.