[ROVERNET - UK] Roveritis

jpsco44 at aol.com jpsco44 at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 01:41:45 GMT 2007

it certainly would be interesting to know how each one  of us fell
victim of  the chronic disease.

as for me , i got it because the first car i ever drove was my father's
'51 cyclops.
 it ended up being  my means of transportatiion for years.
they say you never forget your first love....

by the way , yes, the gearbox had the recurring selector jumping
syndrome , which i learned to fix in less than 5 minutes .

J.P. Scoseria