[ROVERNET - UK] The Ten Rovermandments

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Thu Feb 8 21:47:12 GMT 2007

Hi Kent

To add some background to the inclusion of 'The Ten Rovermandments' in our
magazine, I would be grateful if could you please advise:

(1) How did you become interested in Rovers? Why not big American muscle
cars?

(2) How many Rovers do you have / what are they / how many have you had?

(3) You clearly have sound mechanical knowledge.  Is this a course unit in
US theological colleges?  If how was it acquired?

I could easily write to you privately but it occurred to me that these
questions may well be of interest to others in our loop.

Regards and thanks

Peter