[ROVERNET - UK] Rover SEII front brakes will they adapt to Rover P6B

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Thu Feb 8 08:46:30 GMT 2007

Hi Rovernetters

Thanks for the advice on my springs and shocks to Kent Ben and Adrian.  I'll
try one of our larger Rover workshops locally, and also a national company
like Pedders that sources suspension parts from everywhere.

I have been offered a set of SEII front brake disks and 4-pot callipers.
Does anyone know whether they will readily fit the hubs of my P6B please?
(This same vehicle has just donated its engine which is now in the process
of undergoing a rebuild).

Many thanks

Peter Mitchell
Perth W/Aust