[ROVERNET - UK] Testing testing

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 07:37:17 GMT 2007

Geoff,
People may be travelling for the holidays (or trapped
in an airport waiting for the backlog of snow-bound
flights to clear), sitting on a beach or in front of a
"Bar Beee", recovering from a hangover and too bleery
eyed to focus on their computer keyboards, or they're
playing with their kids or grandkids over the
Christmas holidays.   :-)

Eric (none of the above)

--- Geoff Kirkpatrick <britcarnut at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anybody out there? I haven't heard anything from
> Rovernet in several days.
>

> "This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect
> for those who can be of no possible service to him."
> - William Lyon Phelps
>
> Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond,
> CA 95005, USA

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca