[ROVERNET - UK] JB Weld

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Dec 23 19:58:23 GMT 2007

JB weld works just great for securing 2 pieces together...make sure that
both surfaces are perfectly clean and rough them up a little so there is
better surface adhesion whenever possible.
 For leak repairs I often find other products that are made specific for the
jub work as well or better in many cases. I have used JB weld to bond with
good sucess.