[ROVERNET - UK] Facebook Rover group

David Bass david.bass4 at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 20 18:15:53 GMT 2007

I would suggest that it might be complementary to the mailing list -
it's certainly easy to post pictures, but not really easier than
photobucket. or any of the other image repositories.

You might have some concerns about the levels of incidental trivia that
your friends might end up subjecting you too - when you make friends
with someone, you gain a lot of access to their activities on facebook,
and some of it ca be a bit odd.

A better alternative might be a forum - but that would require a share
of a server, and would cost someone some money.

David