[ROVERNET - UK] P6 interference/free running?

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 05:15:09 GMT 2007

Ron,

I did say "I believe" the p6 2000 engine is free
wheeling! I was repeating info I heard here some time
ago- my timing chain rattles, and I put forward the
question about what I was risking if it jumped time or
snapped. Hmm. Guess I may be risking more than I
thought!

I'm a bit surprised that with the design of the
pistons that it's an interference engine.

Nathan