[ROVERNET - UK] Routing of Power Steering hose NADA V8

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 02:15:34 GMT 2007

I can't say with absolute certainty as mine may have had modifications
made by a previous owner, but the hose between the reservoir and the
pump was run across the rear race of the front crossmember below the
radiator

Since the fittings and clamps were original and there are no visible
holes for the clamps in the front I am inclined to believe it came
from the factory like this

Sorry can't help with the punp  - I haven't got that far yet

Aidrian