[ROVERNET - UK] rover/pinto

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 20:10:58 GMT 2007

Larry,

I will have to dig to come up the information you requested. It has been a
long, long time. I know that there was a racing class built around Pinto's
several years ago. There was a auto parts specialty house in San
Jose/Campbell, Calif. that specialized in hopping up the Pinto/Capri
engines. Give me a day or two.

Slats