[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Steering lower Column(Firewall) Bearing CRC360

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 31 16:04:55 BST 2007

Kent and Vic., I don't know if what I had  was an Adwest rack; but I thought
I was very lucky to have found a rack rebuilder with a rebuilt rack on his
shelf; he had had for many years. I ordered it, went to install it, and
found the input spline  on the rack was a different length, so my
intermediate shaft would not fit. We took  one from a parts car that was the
correct length, and solved the problem. If all 3 others are the same, then I
can only conclude I must have had an Adwest rack., as the intermediate shaft
was a different length. James Dean