[ROVERNET - UK] Headliner

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Fri Aug 31 05:09:57 BST 2007

Hi Geff,
I thought I sent one reply, but haven't seen it come up,
so will post again.

Once you have removed all the obvious (by the book) items,
the headliner frame has six tabs(three on each side) which
attach to the base unit with screws.  The last one I did
had two screws in each tab over the b/c post.  The upper
screw on each side was almost hidden by the headliner
frame and I didn't see them.  I was perplexed when the
headliner and frame didn't turn loose.  Just something to
look for.

Roverecoveringly,
kent k.