[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000 TC 1969 for sale in Vancouver

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 18:56:57 BST 2007

Based upon my cars and the document shown in the
picture on the website, I would observe:
1.  I have the British heritage information on my
Rovers.
2. The one registered as a 1970 (by someone else
originally) was actually built in October 1969.
3. The one registered as a 1969 (by someone else
originally) was actually built in April 1969.
4. The one shown on the website and for sale was sold
in January 1969.  It was an aluminum tag of the right
inner fender with the serial number and key codes.
Mine didn't have that tag.
5.  I would deduce that the car for sale was built in
the Fall of 1968.

Eric