[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6B - sourcing a new choke cable

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 21:52:20 BST 2007

I got a choke assembly from a breaker in the UK, with a generic cable of the
correct length. I was able to install and adjust it by reference to a
diagram in the book. I can forward the diagram if you like. I am a rank
amateur but...hey!...it works!
Geff and Julie McCarthy
AvMedSafe
503-241-8468 home