[ROVERNET - UK] Oil leak V8

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 22 17:46:09 BST 2007

I have a front timing cover question. I just put a front timing cover, I
believe it is 3500S, for sale on the Rover section of my eBay store. It is
ebay item #170141239211.I try to describe accurately, and I showed photos
and described that there is visible wear and scratches in the oil pump gear
area. Can this be easily machined and repaired? If it cannot, and this cover
is not useable, I will remove it from my store; as I want my descriptions to
be correct. Can someone advise? Thank you, James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.