[ROVERNET - UK] Some questions on P6

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 16:05:22 BST 2007

Denis,
The P6 Rover Owners' Club showed a 3500 workshop
manual for sale in their August 2007 magazine.

Workshop/Repair operation manual
Rover 3500/3500S  (AKM3621)

Cost 27.00 GBP plus shipping

Contact the editor:
<editor at p6roc.com>

Eric
*************************
--- denlet <denlet at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Bonjour de Paris,
>
> Eric Russel had posted a call for help to a webasto
> sliding sunroof ( or
> Brittax ) for a rover P6:can you find an manual ,
> second hand one ( full
> size about 1000 mm x 1200 ) for me, the repair is
> not important, good or not
> but complete.
> I try to finish my rover 3500 of 1973 to tow an old
> trailer called NOTIN.
> Do you have an experience in towing with a P6?
> I think that I will have a problem of level with the
> rear of the car: can I
> find a road leveler shocs absorber or is it better
> to make a hardener
> spring?
> Is it better to fit polyurétane busches?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
>     denis letailleux

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca