[ROVERNET - UK] Battery Charging, in or out of the car

Warwick Brooks warwick at regscom.com.au
Thu Aug 16 13:31:20 BST 2007

Just realized that I didn't point out in my previous reply that I was
referring to a conventional flooded cell, open lead-acid battery when I
spoke of occasional deliberate over-charging; not a low-maintenance "sealed"
battery or gel cell.  Follow the manufacturer's recommendations in the case
of these.

Warwick.