[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Clubs North East USA.

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 20:23:19 BST 2007

S Manwell wrote:
> Hi Glen,
>
> I don't think any options for reorganizing RSTCA have been rejected,
> but I do think that most of us are at a loss as to how to successfully
> reorganize the club after the events of last year.
The "how" of it is to simply let go of the "events of last year" and
move forward. Reorganize the RSTCA and build upon its accomplishments,
or start with a clean slate and organize something entirely new with a
new name and some new people. A new venture would certainly have my
blessing, and I'd be happy to participate. I would simply ask that it
have some sort of corporate structure if dues are going to be collected
and some sort of agreed upon mechanism for resolving disputes when they
occur such as a voting board of directors.
> I'll be in touch off line -- Rovernet is probably not the best forum
> for debating the past, present and future of RSTCA.
I agree. Unfortunately, use of the Rovernet seems to be the only form of
communication that has elicited a direct response. Let's move forward.

Glen