[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Meet near Baltimore MGs on the Rocks

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 08:02:18 BST 2007

David Sheuring wrote:
> And I wanted to ask, is anyone going to "MG on the
> Rocks" this year. If so, I would bring "The Beast" as
> I have done even more modififications to the car.
>
> Cheers
> David Sheuring
> Lillington, NC
David, it would be great if you could come again. Since we had such a
good turnout last year, I'm hoping we can be located down on the main
field where we have more room. I don't think they really believed we
would show up with all those Rovers last year! I think we had nine Rover
saloons and a Range Rover. I sent out an announcement to the people who
showed up last year, and several have responded positively. I think a
few email addresses may have gone bad, so I'll make a general
announcement in a day or so. Thanks for asking.  (See below...)

Glen

*MGs of BALTIMORE Ltd.*/*

*/PRESENTS The 28th ANNUAL*//*
*MGs ON THE ROCKS CAR SHOW & PARTS MARKET*
*Saturday September 29th, 2007 Rain or Shine*
*Rocks State Park, 4 H Camp, Harford County, Maryland Rocks

*http://www.mgsofbaltimore.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=26